Please note: Android phone settings may differ from model to model
1. Open your 'Settings' Application
2. Select 'Accounts and backup'
3. Select 'Accounts'
4. There will be a list of emails that are currently on your device. Scroll down to the bottom and select 'Add account'
5. Select 'Email'
6. Select 'Other'
7. Enter in your full NexCite email address and password and then select 'Manual Setup':
8. Select 'POP3 account'
9. You'll be asked to configure additional account options. Set these to your preferences, or leave them at the default setting and select 'Next'
10. Enter your 'Account name' and 'Your name'.
The account name field will be used to determine how your account will be referred to on your phone. The 'your name' field will be how your name will appear when you email someone from your phone
11. Select 'DONE' and your setup is complete