- Start Outlook Express
- From the top menu bar, click on Tools and then click on Account:
- Click on the Add button and choose the Mail... option. The Internet Connection Wizard will open
- In the Display name box, enter your name as you want it to appear on outgoing Emails and select Next:
- Enter the following email server information as shown below and select Next:
- My incoming mail server is a POP3 server.
- Incoming mail server: mail.vacationport.net
- Outgoing mail server: mail.vacationport.net
Enter the following mail logon settings as shown below and select Next:
- Account Name: your full NexCite email address
- Password: the password assigned to your NexCite email account (leave box checked to remember password)
- Click Finish. You will be returned to the Internet Accounts window and the account you just created will be shown in the list:
Double click on the account you just created (it is typically shown as pop3.vacationpor...). The properties window for that account will appear. Click on the Servers tab and check the box for My server requires authentication:
Click on the Settings... button. The Outgoing Mail Server window will open.
Verify that you have selected the option labeled Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Click OK to return to the Properties window.
Click OK to return to the Internet Accounts window.
Click Close to return to your Email program.